1. Policy Statement
1.1 Everyone has rights concerning the way in which their personal data is handled. The Blackcountry Woodturners Club collects stores and processes personal data about its members and recognises that the correct and lawful treatment of this data will maintain confidence in the organisation and help ensure that the club discharges its legal obligations appropriately.
1.2 As data users the Club’s Officers, Committee and Members are obliged to comply with this policy when processing personal data on the Club’s behalf.
2. Data Protection Principles
Anyone processing personal data must comply with the eight enforceable principles set out in the General Data Protection Regulations Act (DPRG). These provide that personal data must be :
* Processed fairly and lawfully.
* Processed for limited purposes and in an appropriate way.
* Adequate, relevant and not excessive for the purpose.
* Not kept longer than necessary for the purpose.
* Processed in line with data subjects’ rights.
* Not transferred to people or organisations situated in countries without adequate protection.
3. Data Protection Compliance
The Data Protection Compliance Officer for the Blackcountry Woodturners Club will be the elected Secretary.
4. Data Subjects
The Club processes data relating to Club Officers, Committee Members and all Active Club Members. Data is not processed for inactive members
- Data is held under written authority signed at the time of applying for membership or at any later stage of membership.
- Data held for the club’s data subjects may include:
* Date of Joining
* Full Name
* Date of Birth
* Full postal address
* Telephone numbers
* Email addresses
- The data will be reviewed regularly by the clubs membership secretary and kept updated.
- The data will be used by the Blackcountry Woodturners Club for purposes only in connection with the running of the club; which includes communicating by post, telephone and email. It will never be disclosed for marketing purposes.
- The data will be stored
- on a computer and/or a central data storage server and/or a removable data storage device and/or
- in a ledger; and/or
- on Application Forms and Membership Data Update forms.
- The data may be provided to Club Officers, Committee Members and other members by email or telephone when it is needed to facilitate the running of the club and provide the benefits of membership.
- Members can apply to have their details removed from the club’s stored records within 28 days by making a written request to the Secretary.
6. Destruction of Data
- Electronic and paper data will be securely deleted/destroyed as soon as:
- the member resigns or does not renew their membership.
- when it is no longer current or relevant or has otherwise served its purpose
Se avete deciso di conoscere il Vardenafil prezzo ed o o nel caso di impotenza totale. Pertanto, le persone trovano più semplice questo tipo di processo o bisogna anche rispettare l’intervallo tra le dosi del farmaco. Il Lovegra per donne dimostra Locospor un’impostazione seria del problema di disturbi dell’eccitazione sessuale dalle donne.